· Heat Press Style: Clamshell Hydraulic press
· Non-Stick Coated Heat Plates
· Even Heat and pressure Die-casting Heat Platen
· Digital timer and temperature control
· Heat resistant silicon pad capable of enduring high temperatures.CE Approved
· Voltage: 220V,3phase
· Temperature Range: 0° - 415º F
· Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
· Thick items capable (up to 1/2 inch thick)
· Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
· Scratch resistant baked-on paint
· Full range heating coils for quick heat up
· Heat indicating light
· Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle
|Max temp:||0-250 celsius degree|
|Feature:||Durable slide out heat press|
1). print clothes, bedcloth, metal sheet, plastic sheet, rock slate, phone case, and all other flat products.
2). Press tea leaves, Rosin and herb, cake, etc.
How to use heat press:
1.Choose the image or design the artwork you want to press onto the T-shirt.
2.Print the reversed image or artwork onto heat transfer paper.
3.Cut out any parts of the transfer paper you do not want to press onto the T-shirt.
4.Lay the mirrored artwork or image face down over your chosen T-shirt.
5.Place the artwork and T-shirt in between the plates of a heat press.
Each machine comes with carton package with foam. Strong packed for long distance