|Product Name||Swing away double stations pneumatic heat transfer machine|
|Brand & Model||Jiangchuan ,JC-7A-2|
|Time & Temp range||0-999s,0-399℃|
|Warranty||1 year,oversea service available|
1. Quick disconnect design allows both platens to be changed in less than 5 minutes;
2. Large diameter air cylinder generates even and repeatable pressure across the entire surface of each plate;
3. Digital temperature and time controls with precise settings to +_2degrees/seconds;
4. The radiation tube and the heating plate in whole, which is safe, durable
5. Practical commercial daily use and good performance
Platen configuration specifies how the press opens and closes. Clamshell is the most common type of heat press. Swing away and drawer type is less common. Platen size determines the maximum size of the print. Commonly used sizes are 16" x 20" and 15" x 15". The heat press is operated either manually or may be pneumatically controlled wherein its air pressure is used to open and close the press and also for applying the pressure.
The major drawback of heat press printing process is the wastage of transfer paper. For each print, one sheet is required and can't be reused for more prints like screens in screen printing.