|Time & Temp range||0-999s,0-399℃|
|Quality Control||All products passed the inspection by professional QC team|
1. Displaying thermostatic controller, it is easy to set certain temperature and press time.
2. Heating tube and heating board are integrated in whole panel, the temperature error is controlled under ±2℃.
3. Standard 2 cm sponge pad and 3 mm silicone pad on the bottom worktable which can bear high temperature up to 400℃.
Sublimation printing eliminates the need of making a separate screen for each colour and the process time is reduced as all the colours are transferred to the garment in one application as opposed to the screen printing where each colour has to be squeezed through a separate screen.
The principle behind sublimation printing is the chemical bonding of the colour with the substrate. Hence it is more durable than the screen prints provided right pressure, temperature and time is used. Sublimation transfer simplifies and reduces the process to just two steps
1) Printing on the transfer paper
2) Heat pressing colour on the garment